Pages

11/04/2007

Shopping Bags

I know, I know... Here I am again, talking about the green bags... Can't help it, I'm so into it... Don't know why... Just a few days ago, I went to Power Plant, and passed by Aranaz... I saw these...

Cute eh???

But they're kinda expensive for a shopping bag... Around P700.00 each, roughly, US$ 17.00, though it looks so chic, probably someday, I'll get one...

Then I passed by Healthy Options, wow, you have no idea how amazed I was when I saw their shopping bags! At P50.00 each, I grabbed one, and handed my Healthy Options card to the cashier... She said that I have P100.00 rebate, so I'm getting my shopping bag for free! Call me shallow, but I really got so high that I consumed all the remaining rebates and got 2 shopping bags!!!

Yeah, that was my DH carrying 2 durable shopping bags for my purchases... Bought some baby stuff for Fonzie and I enjoyed looking at my DH toting them!

Then I went to Rustan's for some more errands, then I found these!



I got one too, because it says that whenever I use those bags while in the grocery, I'll get double points for my Fresh! Rustans Card... Yipee!!!

Now, my problem left is how to put them stylishly on my doorstep so I won't forget them everytime I leave the house... I asked my hubby to put some hooks on the foyer so I could always see them before leaving...


I suggest you do the same... It really feels good doing a little part on saving the planet...

2 comments:

xxxloixxx said...

It's a really nice idea for our local merchants to give away or sell those reusable shopping bags. I have a Healthy Options bag too but haven't used it. Promise i will!

Nice blog, by the way. Keep it up.

Struggling Parents said...

great topics you post...;)